|Question||Classify each of the following items as a final good or service or an intermediate good or service and identify which is a component of consumption expenditure, investment, or government expenditure on goods and services:
• Banking services bought by Loblaws.
• Security system bought by TD Bank.
• Coffee beans bought by Tim Horton’s.
• New coffee grinders bought by Second Cup.
• Starbuck’s grande mocha frappuccino bought by a student at a campus coffee bar.
• New helicopters bought by Canada’s army